Monday, May 20, 2013

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Yes, yes, YES!!!! I TOTALLY HAVE THEM!!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah, YAY!!!!

  Okay, so you know those blank number song has been sung things right? Well finally, I actually HAVE those songs! I finally could download them!! Yes, yes, YES!!! AND! There ALL totally AWESOME!!! So far I am in COMPLETE UTTER LOVE with Ren-san's first song, Otoya-kun's Smile Magic, Hirijikawa-san's Koi Sakura, Syo-chan's True Wing, and so, much, freaking MORE!!! AHHH!!!!!
   Don't care Tokki, fangirling is AWESOME if its contained. Yeah.

2 comments:

  1. i listened to some of the uta no prince-sama songs, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnndddd . . . they aren't THAT good . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you listen to? YOU SURE!?!? I HAVE TO BE IN THE ROOM WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THEM!!!

      Delete