Tuesday, November 12, 2013

That Hard Decision Between Homework and Manga

The other day I was supposed to be doing my homework. Then out of nowhere my mind went, Hey! Guess what we haven't done in awhile? Read manga. And so I was all YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT! And decided to take a brief detour of checking out new manga to read and add to my Otaku's List. Instead, I found two really good manga series, and started reading them both. One is Shounen Dolls, and the other is what I am currently hooked on beyond anykind of help from rehab. Assasination Classroom. IT'S SO GOOD!!
So recently I haven't been doing my homework because I've been reading that  manga series instead. YAY! So.....manga has won.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you talk to your own mind xD I thought I was the only one HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *sob* MANGA FEREEBERRRR~ (read: forever)

    ReplyDelete