Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Anime Review: Diabolik Lovers

Last week I finished the anime that I was oh, so excited about...wrongfully.
It was definitly not as awesome as I thought it'd be....yep, definitly not.

SO I'm not going to do a synopsis, like I already stated, but the Diabolik Lovers synopsis wouldn't be very long either way. Oh goodness that anime took a turn for the worse all to quickly. This anime is NOT recommended. It might th t as well be Twilight but only slightly better. I have to say that Tokki was definitely right about this series. And because I'm in a British mood after reading the oh so lonely anticipated third instalment of the Gem Series or whatever the hack its called, ill describe the first 5 episodes in one word commonly used by the Brits.

Necking.
The whole first five episodes or so. That was it. Barely any plot line that wasn't,t just Poe little pathetically annoying Yui getting necked. Literally. Because they,'re vampires. I mean, they start off good, not amazingly good but not horrendous either. And you think that is only a first time occurrence but NOOOOOOOO. You just HAS to get bit every episode. Then when they finally DO get into the storyline it's entertaining, then 2 episodes later BAM done. Anime over. Go home. I mean, what was that all about?! I give it a 3 out of 10. It sucked. No pun intended.

And yes, I know that this is the fast review i gave with an actual rating on it but I think that ill start doing that from now on. Anyway, as of now in an currently watching and wanting to review 3 anime movies and 1 anime. Those are Steins Gate movie, Madoka Magica movie, and Sumer Wars. As for the anime, it's Steins Gate. Okay! See you guys later!

Oh, and I never introduced the characters. Here.
Left to Right

Reiji, Subaru, Raito, Ayato, Shuu, and Kanato Sakamaki

And
Yui
Don't worry.
The guys are just as sadistic as they look and Yui is just as useless, weak, and annoying as she looks too. So at least no surprises there.



No comments:

Post a Comment