Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Uta No Prince-Sama!!! April 4th!

WARNING! This entire post will be filled with a fan girl's 'kya!' -so be warned



    Oh. My. GOSH!!!!! 'Uta no Prince-Sama's' second season is coming out April 4th! Yes!! This anime, the first and second season is highly recommended. I actually have to thank my friend Lulu for introducing this to me. Besides that, I'm in love!! Haruka is such a lovable character! So cute! And the guys' voices are SO pretty! My gosh I think I'm in love!! They are all so AWESOME! Then there are 4 new character introducing themselves in the anime!

Ranmaru Kurosaki
Ai Mikaze
Camus
Reiji Kotobuki

   I don't have a favorite, but they are SO awesome! I have already downloaded all there new songs. Right now I really 'Baby! My Strawberry!', 'WinterBlossom', and 'Northwind and Sunshine'. I absolutely LOVE all there songs, but these are my favorite right now. Oh, and the 6 original guy singer have all new songs! Well, most of them. Ren Jinguji has one of my favorite songs right now singing a duet with Camus in 'Baby! My Strawberry!'. That song is TOTALLY perverted, but it's SO good!! I mean, if both of them were in front of me singing that song, I'd wait until they were done, applaud, slap them both in the face, then hug them! (wow, that's a little bipolar.)  And Natsuki Shinomoya has an awesome song called 'Southern Cross Waltz'. I really like this one!! Wow, there so awesome!





And of course, our main character and heroine....

!!Haruka Nanami!!





    

1 comment: