Saturday, April 6, 2013

Debut! UtaPri Maji Love 2000%!!

   WARNING: I am going to be fan-girling off the chain in this post sooooo you might want to watch out.
KYAAAA!!!!!! Oh my freaking gosh! UtaPri season 2 was finally released on Thursday! It takes a day to make English subs and put it online so I couldn't watch it Friday. I was at a friend's party. So I watched it this morning. Let me tell you, since two weeks before the ends of March I was freaking out about this episode and new season. So when I was actually in the week of its arrival, I freaked out. My GOSH! I've waited so long for this! 12 weeks of Uta no Prince-Sama! Haruka-chan!! KYA!!

New Songs!
Like BRAND new!
Even by Quartet Night! (That's what the new guys call themselves. Like Starish)

Quartet Night:
-Poison Kiss

Starish
- Maji Love 2000%

    Actually, I already have them downloaded! Can't help but freak out. It's a fan-girl thing. What can I say? Its my thing!

P.S. I'll be blogging about the party later, so keep in tuned! Wait, I think I used it wrong. . . . . .I'm not sure so I'll keep it.

2 comments:

  1. shameless, zemi. absolutely shameless. and yes, you used it correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever, Sarah. And I have no shame in something that I love so much. Other animes, yes, but this one, no.

      Delete