Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Future....Going to Wing It

   The other day we had this thing where the guidance counselor was coming in and talking to us about the whole thing with the future and all. Like, by now, we should already know what we want to be in life. Personally, I still don't know. Is that a bad thing? Maybe, maybe not. But right now, I have to have SOME idea right? I mean, do you?
   So, what I guess I do actually have an idea, but, its probably a long shot. I want to be in the arts, like music and drama and stuff. I find it interesting and better than anything else. The thing is....that's kind of a long shot. And I don't want to hear, 'If you believe in yourself you can do it!'. I'm trying to be reasonable here. Lets face it. I'm definitely not the best, can't sing, can barely draw, and most likely, need some help acting too. So I need a back up plan. But there really isn't anything else that I really want to do. I guess I could become a zoologist, but....
    Well. I guess I'll just wing it. I just need to try my best from now on and get to where I need to be. That's first. Yeah!!!
\>o</

1 comment:

  1. "can barely draw"?! Are you KIDDING me?! Yeah, it's not up to the MANGA standard, but CARTOONIST? Hands down, PRO!

    ReplyDelete