Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Kagerou Project: By Jin

Okay, so I know I have talked about this before, but recently I looked up all the updated videos and I was reminded of its awesomeness.
   The Kagerou Project, aka the Heat-Hazed Project, is about these group of kids that are in a connected series of unfortunate events that all happen in the middle of summer, when its the hottest. Meaning that they can't feel anything but the blazing sun. There are several characters and I only know the names of the main ones. But the side characters are cool too. Its a manga series and a pretty awesome song series too. Most are sung by IA and all songs are made by Jin. Because that guy is just awesome. Awesome.
   I suggest watching and reading this. Its so sad. Its so awesome. Cuz' its Vocaloid. Go Vocaloid. Go Jin.
 Go Kagerou Days!!

P.S. That's what the manga is called, Kagerou Days. Its also a light novel but hasn't been translated.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOMENESS and thanks for changing the font. SO much easier to read now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome. And really watch that though. Its awesome!! Not an anime. Just go on youtube and look up the Kagerou Project and a whole bunch should show up. Theres no particulaur order but I'd watch Theory of Happiness, and Shinigami Record last.

    ReplyDelete