Monday, May 6, 2013

Sick Day

 Heh,heh. Guess I wasn't feeling to well yesterday. No big deal. I kind of just went to sleep and was perfectly okay. Either way, I HAD ONE AWESOME FUDGIN' FRIDAY!!!!!!! First, I was all like, don't worry mom, I'll be fine!! Then she left and I was all like WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Then I spent the next 3 hours in silence with a computer, a blanket, an empty bowl of cereal, and a manga that I still needed to finish. I had around 20 more to go.
P.S. Shugo Chara the manga, awesome and COMPLETE!! \-u-/
Then my mummy called and was all like, Be safe and don't run around. And I was like, Okay mom!!

Then I went rouge.
I started screaming at the top of my lungs and ran around the house 5 times till I finally thought.
this needs some ducking music
Then I played music really loud and had a freaking EPIC dance party!!! Syo Kurusu, I thank you for an awesome fudging dance party. Course his song was really long so I could only enjoy the dance party for one song. Its okay Syo-chan. Then I watched this new horror anime I had gotten into. A continuation from the last few I started before my laptop was taken away.

4 comments:

  1. Lucky . . . I'm not allowed to do that . . . *pout*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is what a Friday is SUPPOSED to look like :) Not sitting in a crappy classroom when you could OBVIOUSLY be doing awesome stuff like watching anime, reading, manga, rocking out to epic music, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not going to happen again anytime soon but......I lived it up. WOO!! \>u</

      Delete