Sunday, April 28, 2013

Vampire Knight's One Flaw

  Vampire Knight is one of those awesome Shounen/Shoujo animes that is just plan awesome. More so shoujo than shounen, but come on. That definitely has some shounen in it. I love animes like that. There all like 'I'm going to kick your ass! Wait, I'm shoujo. Let me rephrase that. I'm going to kick your ass! Tee-hee! That's better'
  Absolutely LOVE animes like that. Another example of this type of anime would be Betrayal Knows my Name and Angel Beats! both are good. (Angel Beats! somewhat better...Sorry Luka, but your still awesome in you own way. Don't sweat it)
   ANWAY!! Back to the topic of this post. Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty's only flaw.

   She ended up with Kaname
   That was absolutely the only flaw. I mean really! 80% to 90% of anime fans who watched that were like, screw you Kaname!!! The other 10% to 20% were in love with Zero and were perfectly okay with him NOT getting Yuki! The rest of the anime was awesome from the character development, to the themes, to the romance, to the fighting, to mystery, to anime title, perfect. One of the freaking best animes of my time. That and Inuyasha. Only Inuyasha can be played for YEARS after it ended. Inuyasha, awesome. (P.S. Fun fact about Inuyasha. Inu means dog in Japanese. hehehe)
   But anyway, come on, tell me you don't think that Vampire Knight was an awesome anime BESIDES haters and that one flaw? I mean, we ALL would have loved that show 10 DUCKING TIMES MORE if Kaname was dead. Not left in the dirt while Yuki was off with Zero, dead, kablooie, gone with the wind. I mean, I would, who else wouldn't be? I bet that all the fangirls of Vampire Knight, if they could, would grab as many vampire fighting weapons they could and be all homicidal on Kaname. I would. Anyway. Anime fans, Vampire Knight has one fudging awesome theme, make sure you listen to the full version, by kids!
Still remember around 95% of the lyrics. Vampire Knight. Only.

3 comments:

  1. P.S. at the beginning it says On/Off. That's the people who are actually not doing a bad job trying to pull of cosplay. AKA, the singers of this theme and Vampire Knight Guilty.

    Rejoice, fangirls, rejoice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZEROXYUKI FOREVER!!! KANAMEXYUKI FANS BE SHUNNED~ But yeah, totally agree with you on that! How could the author put us through all that, KNOWING we all wanted Zero to be with her!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! I used to really like Vampire Knight, but then I found out that she ends up with KANAME instead of ZERO, and I was all like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    So now I hate Vampire Knight. Thank you so much, Kaname. Yuki, HOW DARE YOU FALL FOR THAT SON OF A DUCKER!!!

    ReplyDelete