Saturday, September 7, 2013

Anohana: The Flower We Saw that Day REVIEW!!

So I started this anime like, two days ago, and finished today! Or this evening, or whatever. Just let me say this. It gave me the feels all over man!! Like the last few episodes of Angel Beats!. I guess I should have seen it coming or whatever. "Found you Menma!" WAAAAHAAHAHAAA!!!! TT^TT

Anyway, now that I'm done crying, review and plot!

So this anime I've had on the Otaku's List for awhile. I've just never gotten around to watching it. I knew it was meant to be sad, and everybody was raving about it back in 2011 when it was made, so I was like, enh, why not? Then I finally got around to watching it, though I haven't finished a few anime and manga updates already. For instance, Alice 20th-1 and Attack on Titan new episode....
Besides the point!!

So this group of kids spent this summer together. But one member died, and let me tell you. Did this member hold them together like freaking NEVER BREAK GLUE!! And then she was gone and it was just like 'WUMP!' So then she comes back, but only one guy can see her. And when she does come back, she's like "I have a wish to gran and can't go back until then!! Please work well with me!" kind of like that. And he was like WHAT THE FU-?! BEAST OF SUMMER!!
But in reality, she helped solve all of the other members regrets and guilt that they kept stored away inside ever since Menma died. In the end, her wish was to make someone feel again, and they all saw her and said goodbye properly, unlike her dying out of nowhere. Poor Poppo....

And as cliché as that sounds, it was so freaking SAD that last episode!! It was really good and had a whole bunch of stuff that was just not in too many animes. I'm not talking about no stupid Clannad stuff! MAN, I found that anime to be just the slightest bit annoying. Just a bit.
(sorry Clannad fans. I can't. I just can't.)

Anyway, watch it. It's better than you think so...byes!

1 comment:

  1. not watching it. I've had enough heart-felt tears. *looks it up on youtube* WAHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete