Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cave Story!

Since I posted this later than what I expected, I'll tell you what I've done so far. Which is roughly the same.

Anyway, my obsession that is always on and off at the moment is now Cave Story. And by obsession, I mean interest in. It's this game that was originally Japanese and then was amercanized and turned into a 3DS game. That I have!

In this game, unlike normal games, what you do depends on how it ends. The first time I played it, I went with the coward ending, just because I didn't know where I was supposed to go. I mean, I said no the first time but the rest was like, what the fudge am I supposed to?! Then I redid and figured out where, but I was so sad when I had to leave Curly Brace to drown!! Wah! But there is a way to save her!! And that is to ignore common sense. Miss the guy falling down, he comes back with something better AND Curly lives! Go to guy who you see falling down, gives you crappier version and dies.

That right there, is WTF logic. Just saying.

Anyway!! Short, good game, with multiple endings. Play it. It's good!!
Left to right!
Quote, main character!!
Misery!! One of the villains.
Curly Brace!! Getting a memory mushroom shoved down her throat by Quote.




P.S. Quote and Curly Brace are robots!! The Mimiga people are adorable!! Bye!!


1 comment:

  1. cute, but not EPIC enough, ya know? not like WONDERFUL 101!!!

    ReplyDelete