Thursday, September 12, 2013

Since it was Brought Up....

On a fairly recent conversation I had with DaRkFiReStAr  kiiind of brought this thing up....
I mean, it's not really OFFICIAL and it's not like I...um....kind of....

Okay, okay, okay. Let me say this. I'm total freaking denial right now. It's REALLY bad because I've started to notice it. I'm sad when....somethings don't happen, and then maybe random things here and there and what not...I mean....um....SHUT UP!!!!

Okay, okay, OKAY!! It's not like I...um...like anybody.......................................

God, I've never done this before. I guess that I've maybe, known him, for...but I'm not even sure if he knows my name. Seriously though. People I used to know had called me 'Girl in blue!' before. Heh. So maybe. He avoids me...quite a bit.. So I guess it's more of an unrequited love....not that it's love!! There is almost NO WAY it could be love. Or even like. Maybe just a crush!! Okay, that's it. So he doesn't know who I am, or that I could possibly, maybe, potentially, kind of, like him, perhaps. But most likely not. So yeah. It's not serious so....maybe I kind of just.......
God, if I can't even admit it to myself, how could I ever get up any kind of guts for ANYTHING!?!

I probably couldn't even ask him if I could sit here on the bus.
God I'm a wimp.

ANYWAY! How about you don't comment on this! That was embarrassing and I absolutely do NOT like him. His name remaining forever masked. Just in case. I guess.....
BYE!
TT^TT

Oh and sorry for freaking out earlier DaRkFiReStAr! Heh heh.....

4 comments:

  1. tsundere moments. you'll SO over that (-_-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You called me a tsundere.
      Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh.
      Kill me now.

      Delete
    2. and yeah, I called you a tsundere. happens to everyone at some point in life.

      Delete