Monday, September 16, 2013

Nose Bleed. WHAT THE ****?! VAMPIRES!?!?!

Oh my freaking gosh. I just saw the first episode to Diabolik Lovers and.....holy shiz.
Just. Oh my gosh. That was a totally unexpected beginning and...um.. WHAT THE HECK DID I WATCH FOR 15 MINUTES!?! RUN YUI RUN!! FIND A WAY OUT!! YOUR THE SMARTEST MOE ANIME GIRL I'VE SEEN SO FUDGING RUN!!!!!!

For those who have not yet seen the trailer here. And yes, it is full of fanservice, which is what anime fangirls live for. That and the plot lines and hot guys. Just saying. So this is not for most.



So, basically I was like what the fudge??!!! For pretty much ALL of it after the first few minutes. Just saying. So....I don't fully recommend this.

Sorry.


4 comments:

  1. i don't get that nosebleed thing. trust me, i've seen some things i REALLY wish i hadn't, and i've NEVER gotten a nosebleed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really got how epic things give you a nosebleed? It's super funny, but confusing?? Or maybe I'm just the type that needs a reason for anything and everything...

      Delete
  2. I watched the trailer and nearly died when red read started talking xD I have an obsession with anime guys w/ red hair O.O AND HOLY CRAP THEY HAVE A FIRST EPISODE! ANIME... AWAY~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my mother fluffing gawsh O.o That was beautiful... I am in love with Shu and (kinda) Ayato <3 B****-Chan killed me everytime xD LOLZ and Pancake... not that I can judge TTuTT What day of the week does this come out?

    ReplyDelete