Monday, October 28, 2013

Algebra hurts my Brain Gut

I had to finish an Algebra test and....I didn't know like 5 of the questions and was like
WHAT THE FLUFF DOES THIS MEAN!!!!!!!
Brain hurt.......

Math is hard. WHO AGREES!?!

Anyway, so I was doing so well on the test then I got these series of questions that just made me want to die a terrible death because it made me feel as if I was a failure and was going to get nowhere in life and should just die now. Worthless piece of crap. Waste of space. Can't solve a math problem. /TTvTT\

And then I figured it out (slowly) and was like NOT A FAILURE! \TTvTT/ *sparkle sparkle*
Yeah. So it was a hard test. (DFS likes to rub it in because she has got 100s since the beginning of the year...jerk TTwTT) So yeah, I just hope I pass. But...speaking of grades....my Spanish grade sucks...its and 87. WHY IS SPANISH SO HARD!!!! It's those stupid short answer questions. I'm just like
La, La, La, La, short answer.....FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Oh and here. This is what I preach. The truth.


Goodbye! And be warned..
HEED MY MEMES.............



3 comments:

  1. Hahaha c'mon, it's not THAT hard (smirk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOLZ That last pic was so accurate xD I understand what you mean though! It's all sunshine happy rainbow swirls with glittery a** smiles on it until you get to the end and you're all like "MIND F***"! I hate Spanish too~ I'm not taking it this year, but I ordered the coolio Pimsleur Approach thing and it's like magic~ You should look it up~ And stuff~ Cuz it works~ Well~ If you don't believe me, look it up on YouTube~ So many "~"

    ReplyDelete