Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Rollercoasters YA---- FAIL!

For the record, I really am sorry for killing all of you with my failure, BUT I'm going to KEEP annoying the crap out of you because I lived through some terrible misfortune on such a seemingly happy, nice day and I need to yell about it a lot before I feel satisfied. So instead of yelling, I'll blog, which really is a lot like yelling or ranting, or whatever!! So you'll just have to deal or wait until my next post. And since I haven't been keeping up like I used to (lazy) then you'll actually have to wait a long time. DEAL WITH IT.

Don'tcha just LOVE me? ^u^
*this is a joke*

ANYWAY!!!! Now down to the REAL DEAL OF RANTING! (this should actually be renamed the ranting about failing post)

So I worked about a weekend on this project, yeah, I guess I didn't try to hard SOOO! But anyway, I'm NOT in honors (right now I'm REALLY thank full for that) and so I only had to go for 10 seconds. And I'm not saying that my project went for 3 seconds or 6 or even 8. My project went for 9.5 seconds. And it wasn't counted so I have to write and essay. Are you *bleep* kidding me!?!?! SERIOUSLY!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then I got 20 points off ORIGINALLY for it being bigger than 18", by 18", by 18". I was just a little sad about that, but it was really my fault to beging with on that. As for the 10 points off for having to write a paper, the best possible score I can get on that project, which, BTW, is 45% of my grade, is a 70.

That's a D. And one point above and F. And that is THE highest. Possible. Grade. That I can get. On. This. Mother. *bleep*. Project. *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp*

Jerk.

2 comments:

  1. (-_-) projects . . . don't you just LOVE them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I go over there and punch the crapola out of the twidge-bit who did this to my Zee? I don't care if you say NOOOOOO I'll be there in 3 days max! HAHAHAhaha I wish TTuTT How are you not going rage mode monster edition?

    ReplyDelete