Thursday, November 21, 2013

I Just BARELY Got Away

Holy crap, that was embarrassing. Mr. Butler just saw the first few pages of this story thingy magiurie slight kind of thing that I'm sorta am writing kind of. It's kind of bad so I didn't really show anyone and it's kind of not public or anything. And then Mr. Butler came over and said, "What's with that title?" and let me just say, the title wasn't really in my favor of what I was doing. It was kind of....let me just say this, vampire friendly.

It was really bad and kind of embaressing. I was pretty much singled out and everyone was like, ooooooo what is it?? So I didn't really want to say anything about it so I was like, 'It's my friend's story! She wants me to read it.' and all I know is that he DEFINITLY didn't by that. TTuTT That was terrible. One time he even looked over my shoulder when I was blogging about...my sorta, kinda....thing that normal girls do...that I sorta have. AND LET ME SAY I HAVE GIVEN UP ON HIM! Not that I ever was liking him, *cough cough* ANYWAY! He was reading it and it was super awkward for me. Yay. Awkwardness.

And so, I got over my embarrassment by writing this....I just really hope he doesn't look over my shoulder while I'm typing this....*glance glance* I'm good......

He's probably just singling me out because I don't necessarily pay attention 24/7 in his class. So....yeah. He's probably mad, or at the very least, pissed about that.

And now here is a funny picture that made me laugh, a lot. Curdosy of Socks. (Jessica)


2 comments:

  1. 1) SCREW THE INVADERS
    2) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    3) ow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, that;s so awkward TTuTT I'll try to share your pain. AND OH MY GAWSH THAT MUSTA HURT LIKE A BEACH!

    ReplyDelete