Tuesday, November 12, 2013

RWBY Short Summary

RWBY is pronounced ruby and is REALLY awesome! The weopens and fight scenes are beyond awesome of any belief! Yay! My favorite weopen so far has GOT to be the monkey guy's staff/knuchucks/twin pistols. OR Penny's swords that connect to metal strings that can be harderned to make the attack, ya know, sufficent. AND she has energy blasts because she's a cyborg. It. Is. SO. Cool. There isn't much to summary as to not give away the plot but it's okay. JUST WATCH IT! PLEASE!!!

But here is the main characters! TEAM RWBY!
Left to right: Main Team
Ruby
Wyce
Blake
Yang

We have a name for these people. It's the B TEAM. (also team JNPR pronounced juniper)

Left to right: B Team (rearange letters to make JNPR)
Nora
Rin 
Juan
Pyrra

There are other characters but I'm to lazy to put them in. So......yeah. The first volume has just ended so GO WATCH IT! All of the first volume I THINK is on Youtube. So go watch! 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't even watched the show and Ruby is already my favorite. Rin looks cool too. Why do I always like the emo characters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I think I'd like Ruby, Wyce, Blake, and Pyrra. When I'm not busy doing nothing, I'll check this out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Click RWBY for more updated chapters. You can also check out MangareadersCo for more Manga series. Enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete