Monday, December 9, 2013

Final Fantasy XIII; Chapter 11 Boss Fight - Dahaka

First things first. THANK YOU SO OH VERY MUCH YAHOO SUBSCRIBER RIKKU! Oh goodness THANK YOU!! You thought out what I couldn't. THANK YOU! Thank you...thank you... TTuTT *sparkle* *sparkle*

This guy is a mother effing MONSTER!! You have NO idea how many times I have DIED trying to fight him!! I tried to think out like 4 different battle stradegies on this guy. Seriously, it's like, are, you, KIDDING ME!?!?!

Okay, okay, okay. So right now the only thing keeping me out of Vanille and Fang's home in Gran Pulse, which is a raging pit full of monsters, robots, all kinds of random shiz that is oh so hard to beat and oh so long to GET to. So I'm like, 'YES!' when I first got there. Then I got into battle and died 45 seconds later. Not kidding. So then I was like, 'Oh I was just careless, let me re do my pardigrams and this and that and GO' So this time I got in there for 5 minutes and I didn't get to stagger him even ONCE! That's right! NO CHAIN BONUS!! Which is the ONLY way to kill like, ALL the boss villains!!

Dang you, Dahaka. Dang you straight to heck.

Anyway, I was complaining to someone else and they were like 'Oh, that's so easy!' and I'll call him Super Blondie, for now, (since I already have a Blondie, and this guy's hair is EXTREMELY blonde, it might as well be bleached) So I explained my strategy and he laughed at me!! WHAT THE HECK!! Okay, so I know that a saboteur is NOT going to be getting me through Divergence Plague anytime soon but switching out Hope for Vanille might work! But, Hope's HP is SUPER LOW!! He might not survive...what I shall call them his kill-them-all-move, or, my favorite, SURPRISE ATTACK!!

So when I get home I'll switch out for that strategy (and yes, the entire Final Fantasy XIII game is strategizing and I am pretty good at it so HAH TOKKI!)

Oh and one more thing about Super Blondie. I really didn't expect him to know about FF or, ya know, anime in general. One day I was randomly sitting around, bored in class and he was like 'Have you seen Infinite Stratos?' to one of his friends and I'm just like, WWHHHHAAATT!!??!!??!! Not out aloud of course, but almost. And it was surprising because he's just...not...the type to.....be...like....anime likeing.... or you know.....

Okay, he's relatively attractive to my female standards, and he likes sports because him and Shaggy are CONSTANTLY talking about soccer in class, and he's smart, like, Tokki smart, and blah, blah, blah. It was surprising. Anyway, I WILL BEAT DAHAKA!! So SHUTUP CONNIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment