Friday, January 10, 2014

Mothe- DANG IT YUKINA!

Finally, after like, 4 months do they FINALLY update the long awaited and anticipated manga by TOOYAMA only to RESTART the process of stupid Yukina's love triangle! Gosh DANG IT YUKINA!!

Watashi ni XX Shinasai is starting to get well beyond on my nerves. It's 52 chapters of Yukina saying La, da, deedle, dee, time to fudge up somebody's life. Yay. Gosh this is getting on my nerves. People are getting confused with the shippings now! Greeeaaatt just great. Thanks Yukina. Why the heck am I still reading this? Why?

So here is what people are expecting NOW after the 52nd chapter is over. Just came out.
Hisame x Yukina and Akira x Mami with Shigure over there in a corner. Well NO idiots! That is NOT how it goes! Originally we all knew it was going to be Yukina and Shigure so if that doesn't happen then why in the heck was I ever READING this manga? And Akira DOES NOT LIKE MAMI. At all. Not in the slightest, or  in the least. It's going to end up, whether it be slowly or not, Mami and Hisame. And as much as people are like, no, our Akira why is he alone!? He doesn't deserve this! Well actually HE DOES! I mean, I really don't blame him, but that last move with Mami just put him beneath my least favorite character which was, in fact, Mami, who frankly, is the most backstabbing character in this story. Yeah, so when the triangle is FINALLY over Akira is going to end up saying something along the lines of this after accepting a deal into modeling or something like that. "I know now Yukina that your heart was never mine, and that it never could be. But I'll always love you." And for those people who are mistaking Hisame as a love interest, get this idea in there instead. He's a big brother character, NOT a love interest. The writer is just not very good at distinguishing the two.

And so, when this manga reaches it's very predictable conclusion (since I'm not even thinking about the novel war anymore)  I'll just be sitting there like this. -_- I fudging. Knew it.
*sigh* this is starting to get stupid so people, if you started reading this, just stop. For your own good, do NOT continue. 25 pages every 3 months is NOT worth the story line that it is turning out to be. And stupidly enough, my favorite character isn't even Yukina or Akira. It's the supposed 'villian' of the story being Hisame. I mean, he is the only one who had GENUINE feelings and STILL holds the feelings now. And thank GOSH for this, is the only character NOT trying to be what he isn't. Thank you Hisame, you shall remain for a good amount of time...Unless you do something stupid like fall in love with the insufferable Yukina.....

Please don't.

1 comment: