Thursday, January 23, 2014

So, Sorry! I'll Get on It!

I know, I know, I was totally supposed to do this like two, three weeks ago. I have a lot going on and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that I'm a natural procrastinator. One thing is this science fair project, and I've been skipping out on my math homework for the longest time, not even adding the fact that I have inevitably lost my Algebra textbook. (I have this strange impulse to capitalize my subjects)and the fact that my teacher just said "Hey, you spacing out on me?" and I shall call that teacher Sebastian because of his last name. And if you know him and you know Kuroshitsuji, you should know who it is.

So yeah, I also have a novel analysis (book report) due and I think that I failed a History test that I took the other week, and my project is having 24 points taken off of it for lateness (it's 8 points a day now, not 5, and she just wanted to put that little policy in effect on the day that our projects were due) because I need to add four VERY IMPORTANT sentences to the project that could seriously put down my grade even more if it wasn't on there and this project is worth TWO TEST GRADES in the new quarter AND new semester. Along with that my older brother has discovered my improved drawing skills and wants me to draw something for him with a deadline, which , I may add, I missed and still haven't even done the stupid picture, and it is absolutely A-MA-ZING how one person can make you THE most hyper , happy, erratic person ever with a look and then glance away, and then the after effects are that. Oh my jegues. (heh, Homestuck reference, but that is for another time)

Anyway, I didn't mean to turn this into a rant on me complaining about how school is so hard and my life is so unfair, which it's not, and that's not really what I was going for. Just giving legitimate excuses (by the way, as much as parents want to say 'that's not a good reason, that's an excuse!' last time I checked they were closely related) to why I haven't been blogging. Or still haven't gotten around to making that Karneval review. DANGS IT!! Anyway, I'll get right  on it! I've actually watched like two more so I have to do those too. So, anime YAY! Schoolwork, no....

2 comments:

  1. I think you need prayer. A LOT of prayer. (-_- ) By the way, I found out that the original Kuroshitsuji manga is a yaoi. Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, you should pick your priorities one by one, then fret over the small stuff later. Don't worry about all the reviews and stuff, there's no deadline for those. Go fudge and sugar crystals~!!!!!! A couple of my friends are obsessed with Homestuck, so they'll go nuts when I tell them you watch. I tell my friends a crap ton about you guys, and they think you're badarse after seeing the drawings you gave to me ^_^ I hate school. I hate deadlines. I hate working. After P.E. I even hate breathing. I feel your pain TToTT Academics are a female dog >:P If it makes you feel better, I was spacing out once, fell asleep on a propped up hand, got scared by the bell, and smacked my head on the table. Long comment short, do what you need, then get back to us when you're done. It's an unspoken rule that we understand if you can't update us on your life, if stuff's going on (even though I haven't heard form Kero is months TT^TT).

    ReplyDelete