Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I Change My Mind

This will be brief.

Watashi ni XX Shinasai, too far in to stop. And previously I said that what Akira did made him my most disliked character. Yeah, no. Mami is back on top, or should I say bottom. I just hate her every time she comes on. She always does such selfish, stupid things and then tries to act super cute and innocent when she hurts somebody else and ruin there lives like Hisame's and Akira's. I mean, she could have at least, listened to Hisame and think thoroughly on what he had to say instead of again trying to go after Akira who ALREADY. HAS. A. GIRLFRIEND. Ugh, just, just her. Akira is still doing some pretty messed up stuff, but since it's Yukina, I can kind of understand. I mean, it's not right, but this chick is just messing up EVERY BODIES lives unintentionally! Like, she has NO IDEA what she's doing!! Gosh! I hate Mami because she is DELIBERATELY trying to ruin people's lives to get her way. Oh gosh, I just, I can't, I mean. No. Just, no.

Ahem, that is all.

1 comment: