Sunday, February 23, 2014

I Know the Feeling

Okay, so most of the people who read this are most likely pretty avid anime fans, seeing how in last 2 to 3 months I have posted at least 25% anime reviews, hint, hint. SO anyway, if your really an otaku, or I dunno just some twat who likes anime a whole gosh dang much (sorry, sorry, just got done watching 30 minutes worth of a person from UK talking about random shiz)

Back on topic, so anyway, if you like anime, or frankly any show then you know that horrible, horrible, feeling of loneliness, holes, and depression when that last episode finishes it's ending credits. Let us take a moment to reminiscence all those good shows. TT^TT

1 hour later

Anyway, *sniff* ahh, what was I talking about? Oh yeah.
So that feeling....Yeeeaaahh.... Welp, you are most certainly NOT ALONE! And when these people realize that they are not alone and find each other on the internet.

IT WAS THE BIRTH OF FANDOMS EVERYWHERE!!!
 *really cool scary, echeoy voice over...how to do you even SPELL echoey? Echey? Ec-oh screw it*

If you aren't apart of a fandom, this may or may not be a good thing. Because after that terrible feeling of OH MY GOSH, IT'S OVER WHAT THE *bleep* DO I DO WITH MY LIFE?! You decide to go on the internet and for almost 2 weeks, be obsessed with finding pictures, and reading fanfictions, and reviews, and taking quizzes, and spazzing out when you find out that your Onii-chans are having a second season and making rpg quizzes, and ...... 

Okay you get it!! Gosh, nevermind...
Anyway, so this guy actually did a review on FANDOMS and I found it hilarious so here you go and I totally wrote ALL of this just because I wanted to show you guys this video. I bet you guys love reading too. Right? Right? TROOLLL


Oh and just for fun, in the comments tell me if your apart of any of these fandoms. I'm curious.



*cough* HOMESTUCKAVATARIBAVA'SDEMONMADOKAMAGICAVOCALOIDKINGDOMHE
ARTSPOKEMONADVENTURETIMEALICEINWONDERLAND*cough*

....
What?

1 comment:

  1. OMFG DAN IT'S DAN HE'S ONE OF MY FAVE YOUTUBERS AKA DANISNOTONFIRE JSVUFJVMSSCLS DAN but yeah, I've reached the Tumblr level and it's pretty insane. I suggest you (DON'T DO IT DON'T FREAKING DO IT) check it out

    ReplyDelete