Monday, March 17, 2014

Another This Actually Happened Moment

I can't even beleive he actually said this.
It's not even funny.

Actually it's really funny. I'm laughing right now still...no,no, I'm not laughing anymore.

So I was sitting here surfing the web, reading manga, waiting for it to load and ya know, geeky computer stuff. For awhile my brother was saying 'Let's play Teen Titans!!' And I'm like, naaaahhh, maybe later. Because I'm in the computer zone. Hit me on the weekend I'll play with ya, just...not now. I haven't been on the computer for over 3 days so and I had junk to do so I was doing it....for over 4 hours

Aaaaaaannnd he literally just did it again. Oh my gosh.

Anyway, so he kept saying 'be Starfire, be Starfire!' and I said okay, except not actually moving. And this 4 year old, came up to me and said "Titans save the world they don't sit around on the computer" and I'm like

And when I said he did it again he said "Titans don't sit around on the computer and be lazy." and I make the same face. Like wow. Talk about terrible. Oh man. I really am laughing at how lame I am right now. Oh wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment