Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mikagura School Suites Series

Avid Vocaloid fan! Coming through!

If you were paying any attention to the numerous blog posts that I had about the Kagerou Project, also known as Mekaku City Actors, then you probably know that it is a Vocaloid song series by this awesome guy called Jin. Man he is SOO cool!! *cough* *cough* anyway.....

So I was just being on my social network, Google+, not Twitter....although I guess I could get one...eh, note to self, contemplate joining twitter. Probably not going to do it.

Mikagura.
Back to that. So I was just on Google+ when one of my subscriptions, AmeSubs was all like, LOOOK AT THIIISS!!! And so I said, Mkay. The song that was subbed was the new song from the series about Kuzuruyu Kyoma from the art club. The song was called Trashy Innocence. So me being an amazing researcher and FBI agent, I searched, and eventually found, (it didn't take too long) the Mikagura School Suite series. Unlike Kagerou, which is complicated on such a really high level it makes my head spin, Mikagura is fairly simple to explain at the beginning.

A girl, Ichinomiya Eruna, has not decided which school she wants to apply for with her summer break quickly coming to an end. When her cousin comes over he tells her about the school he already attends. She chooses this one, after being told that it was a boarding school and kind of prestigious she chooses it anyway because of it's cute uniforms and this girl that she wants to meet and hopefully get her to fall in love with her. Yes I typed that right. I'm not sure if she's like Kaouru from Zettai Karen Children or if she's really like that. Either way, I don't care. And so, that is how the story begins, with the intro song that I vaguely remember putting in my post about a day or two ago about Vocaloid song series. So yes, it is also a manga and a light novel series although it only just got started. It's probably following the path that it's senpai counterpart, Kagerou Project, took, leading it to eventually have an anime adaptation.... Hopefully...Maybe...

Here is the first song in the series, (it's also on Super Sad Vocaloid Songs post as well)
After School Stride - GUMI

1 comment:

  1. wow are u pretty much in chinese and japanese people and things

    ReplyDelete