Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Super Sad Vocaloid Songs and Other Jink

So I remembered (a long time ago actually) of this super sad, super depressing, super 'OH MY GOSH I'M DYING!!!!' song by Len, my most hated Vocaloid, but also one of the best singers, when he actually gets low, and sounds like a GUY and not a super charged lady boy.

Anyway, so it is called 'My Everything, All of it, To You' Here is the LINK to the video. Watch it. I couldn't find the subbed version because the YouTube search sucks CRAP on Blogger. Here is the Spanish subbed version, because I will not make you suffer through the English cover because that is death.


the link is the English subbed version.

Anyway, there are a ton of other super awesome song series that I so amazingly love and also sad songs, so I'll just show you guys a few. (meaning everything that comes to mind, meaning almost everything.

Synchronicity was awesome and did kind of make me sad, not cry though.
Kagamine Rin/Len 
Again, if you haven't already seen these, just look up the song, and english sub next to it on Google,  you'll get it.

The Festive Monsters Cheerful Failure- Vy2 (love him!! back off)
Cute awesome song
This one is so sad....
A Clingy Boy Sticking for 15 Years - Vy2
Servant of Evil series - Kagamine Rin/Len (mostly)
Everybody has heard of this so I won't post a video.

Prisoner - Kagamine Len
Paper Plane  - Kagamin Rin
This series is so sad.....
Rain Dream Tower - Hatsune Miku and Rin Kagamine
Didn't make me cry but was super sad
Lie- Megurine Luka 
Corruption Garden - Megurine Luka
Yeah, this isn't really sad at all, it's just really cool...
with TERRIBLE subbing.

Here is Invisible from the Kemu Voxx series. 
Invisible - GUMI and Kagamine Rin

Here is my favoirte song from the Puberty Complex series
World Domination How-To - Kagamine Rin & Len
And here is this completely new song series I found! Mikagura School Suite! . It has 4 songs so far and is already a manga. First song.
After School Stride - GUMI

Oh and just because I can.

Ahah, ahah, ahah. Oh Porrim, Latula, and cat chick...don't remember your name....
It's Homestuck by the way. So, yeah. Lala! Okay bye.








1 comment: