Monday, March 3, 2014

The Art of Horror RPGs

If you have heard of Ib, Witch's House or Mad Father, then you have heard of my recent addiction. Horror RPGs. Or Horror Role Playing Games. If you were here like months ago then you know that I've got a thing for MMO's which is a lot like RPGs. P.S. THEY ARE AWESOME and I've stopped playing Eden Eternal. It got on my nerves. So I deleted.. forever....FROM MY COMPUTER!!!

I EVEN EMPTIED THE TRASH BIN!! That's right. I DIDN'T EVEN RECYCLE IT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

Anyway, sorry that you had to see that horrifying side of me. So don't cross me. Dun, dun, DUUUUNNN.
SO

Basically, I'm on Google+ like all the time. Social networking bro, woot, woot! And on one of my favorite communities, aka FANDOM is anime network where fellow otakus band together to make one big discussion and picture zone of rantz, love, and a mutually hatred for Justin Beiber. Ah, Anime Zone. And so, somebody kept posting pictures featuring Ib and I was like, with my curious self, what is this? Let me find out! LALLALALAlalA! So after a while I eventually download it....

AND I LOVED IT.

I then went on to download Misao, Witch's House, Mad Father, Mermaid Swamp, others and more others. I soon became....ADDICTED. So yep, they are so cool! Oh and I kind of switched out of Eden Eternal and went to Aura Kingdom. A better version of Eden Eternal. So yepzers. Byezers.

1 comment:

  1. I like escape games and games with awesome cutscenes and storyline and games like Super Smash Bros.

    ReplyDelete