Friday, February 28, 2014

Funny Gifs

This is.... this is just hilarious. Oh wow.

So yeah, I have a lot of better things that I can post about, but I found this meme that was just so hilarious, that I couldn't contain it. I just had to show you guys. Oh wow.

Anyway, since I have one I'll show others too I guess.


Learn how to swim. Don't slap the surface you pathetic twat.


                                   

Says: naughty children get heart attacks for Christmas                     Says: Your doing it right.

      
If you seen Code: Geass and Death Note....you know how screwed we are.
   
Says: Always make big, dramatic strokes leading the pen off the page every time you finish a word. Loudly and furiously exclaiming "Delete!" when you do so is optional. 

Um....noooooo

Okay yes.

Anyway, I'm done for now. I'll post more SERIOUS STUFF later. I just did an Equius. 

1 comment: