Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Feels of DOOM and The Ships that Only Sank

I've encountered a problem.
Recently I've been reading a lot of manga and watching a lot of anime. In one of my previous posts I've mentioned that I don't really go for moe types. I prefer manga and anime that has more story line to it. Romance and action if you may. And sometimes, just real fun animes that you watch for no apparent reason other than to just be entertained by the small series of stories as it plays out on fictional characters lives.

As most fans of any sort know, there is one major problem when immersing one's self so deeply, and connecting on such a level with a character that isn't real. The fact that the author of the character holds the power to destroy everything you love (in the instantaneous moment) in just a scene, a picture, or a sentence. You Homestuckers have gone through the worst.

Go the 1Directioners.
(sorry, the jokes just won't stop)
They could easily destroy the precious life of that fictional character right before your eyes. That deep feeling of dread that is known is the problem that is not so rare in many things. It is called, the feels.

Otakus, fangirls and fanboys, and just planned obsessed people with that ONE book. They are all accustomed to this thing known as the feels. Only until now, do I truly know what they are.

THEY ARE DEATH! They are the creation of evil and they are what makes us get to involved into these FAKE PEOPLE'S lives!! I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. Even those 12-14 year old girls who still think that there is a chance that Harry Styles from 1Direction, is going to marry you. No. It's never going to happen. Just like those characters that aren't going to come back, and just like that ship that left the dock and never came back to port. Oh those ships. Those poor, poor ships.

Those few and far between miracles.
BUT. Every so often. Those ships do sail and come back! And those characters turn out to be not so dead, or complete donkey *#%es to the point where you just don't care if they're dead or not. But no, 1D fans. Harry Styles will never be yours. Sorry.

Back to the topic, anyway, this is not one of those times for me. I have gone down, and I've gone down hard. And so, the depression, caused by the feels of doom, begins.

And now, shipping jokes. Because I'm already drowning so I'll let you reminisce about your at some point, drowning too. Or maybe even currently!! *psychotic smile* I'm evil.

Bye. Hope that brought back some sunken ships. Or maybe still sailing ships! Either way, I'm still hoping mine will come up. Please come back up. *whispers* please...



No comments:

Post a Comment