Friday, June 19, 2015

Rosario + Vampire in a The More You Know

Rosario+Vampire is a harem, romance, mythical, shounen manga written and illustrated by Akihisa Ikeda. It's also an anime. And I hope you see where I'm going with this.

Yes, they are the same person.
Though it may seem like an odd thing, Rosario+Vampire was the second manga series I ever read. Yeeah, being a girl who was only around 9 that's kind of hard core isn't it? Well other than the numerous panty shots and *ahem* Kurumu, it really wasn't anything completely horrible. (P.S. Rosario+Vampire belonged to my older brother who told me to definitely not read those...so I read them)

A few years after I read the first 8 volumes, and me not knowing that you could read manga online, I really wanted to see what happened next, or find out anything more about Rosario+Vampire in general! When I heard there was an anime, I just HAD to watch it!! Though again, my brother said to definitely not watch it. First of all, in my opinion, he was totally and utterly right. I noticed immediately that none of the stuff that happened in the anime was true to the manga. I was actually greatly disappointing at how lame and trite the anime was compared to the manga. 

So speed it up a few years, and I see some stuff about people saying how awesome the anime is, and I finally got around to finish reading the series and BY GOD IS IT SO GOSH DAMN COOL, I couldn't believe that some people have seen the anime and thought it was great. I mean, yeah everyone has there own opinion, but when there is something even better out there, by far in art, in plot, in character development, in length, and in common sense and character respect, you just...I mean you just can't!

My point of this post is to say, if you've watched the Rosario+Vampire anime, do yourself a huge favor and go read the manga if you haven't. If you want action/romance/monsters/main character improving gradually from some crappy, crapster who, in truth, reeeeally can't do much....and doesn't, to a badass fighter who fights for his girls and is totally deserving of their affection, then go read the manga!! Because even if you're a girl who wants some eye-candy alongside her dose of action/fantasy, I swear he gets better, cooler, awesomer, and hotter...by a whole lot way faster than he ever does, if he ever did, in the anime.

Here is my contribution to the anime community. If you haven't already, go read the Rosario+Vampire manga. Just do it. You won't regret it. And if you do, then eh, I tried.

Now here are some more pictures to prove it a little bit more.

Look at Moka and Tsukune, being all awesome




Thiiis.

vs. This
(Season 1)





1 comment:

  1. I have a brand new anime or manga featuring a thirty or 31 or 33 or 36 or 37 year old paranormal investigator named Adam lee he lives in a big large huge house in Tokyo Japan he has all kinds of odd teammates who also live with him they work for a international top secret government military agency called the infinity group.

    ReplyDelete