Saturday, October 31, 2015

Tokki Pen's Sweet 16 Post~ *<:'3

Yay!! To my dear friend and companion, Tokki! She's 16 today and the oldest out of our little... I dunno, quartet/quintet? I can't really say...there was a few of us...

ANYWAY!

I ended up starting this blog alongside her. Strangely enough, I've kept it up and am now using to to dedicate this post to HER! From what I've recently learned is that you like manwha/webtoons!

In fact, I went and read the Friendly Winter because and almost cried in the middle of class. Seriously, that was precious, and I was so sad! You were very right to reccomend that. So sweet, so innocent. TT-TT

Ah, not to mention Fruits Basket, which you told me to read a while back. Again, totally amazing! You were very right about the art getting better. And I also cried at the end. It was just SO EMOTIONAL! TT-TT

As you can see, you've brought many tears to my eyes and it's great to know that you're doing well and have turned 16! The official classic, shoujo protaginist age! Yup.

But anyway, since you said you liked Cheese in the Trap, I have decided to get off my butt when it comes to this blog (because seriously, 16 posts this entire year is not acceptable) and write a review for the manwha! If you noticed, it's already on my Otaku's Favorites list! Along with the rest of the stuff that you got me into. (I also read Girl's of the Wild's. Freaking great. Moonyoung is my favorite)

But also, tell me how you are? What's changed? Are you still drawing stuff? I sadly couldn't play/find something on my computer capable of playing that animation but would still like to see it. Are you into animation stuff now, because that sounds super cool. Made any new stories? Have any other cool new dreams? How is school? Still living up to that Asian smartness? Most definetly. And if not, nothing againt you (but you probably are)
Look, so cute, looks
just like you. (sort of)

Anyway, I would love to talk to you! If we just can't get in touch please comment (lol, or email obviously) and we can chat and junk. And if you want to read about the webtoons or what I thought about Fruist Basket, then I have posts on those.











Coming Soon:


 Cheese in the Trap

MANWHA REVIEW

P.S.
Did you know that they were making this a live action drama series? I can't wait to see what it looks like! 

1 comment:

  1. LOL THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY POST XP
    I'm just going to list all the things I have to say:
    1) FRIENDLY WINTER IKR (TT^TT) THE FEELS
    2) Nothing's really changed . . . really . . . and I draw stuff occasionally. I'm more into writing.
    3) Darn, you couldn't see it? Well, it was crap anyway XD
    4) As for my dreams, you just reminded me that I seriously need to update on my Wattpad. I'm registered as Scribblebliss, find me and follow!
    5) School is fine . . . except I have two AP classes next semester . . . LOL what am I doing to myself (TT^TT)
    6) I'm not going to tell you my grades b/c I get enough dirty looks at school, don't need any more LOL.
    7) SO glad you're keeping up your blog! I long since deleted mine (-_-") Keep it going gurl~!

    ReplyDelete