Monday, April 8, 2013

Already Hating Class After the End of Spring Break

   Great, only an hour into the school day, just starting class, and I already hate being back in school. It sucks. Point blank. Please, get me back home. NOW.

    My teacher is already piling on assignments and, wait, look-y here! We have a test this week. Grrreeaat. Before I really hated Language Arts, now I really really hate Language Arts. BAM! I'm already ready to kill someone. It sucks, like, really sucks. Well, I know that I'm complaining and junk about coming back to school, but I ha-a-ate it!! *whine* I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!! Waaaaahhhhheehhehehe!! Mommy take me home!

Mom: Pfft! Your funny!! Now bring me home a good report card or I'll kill you.
Me: Uh. . . Sorry. Yes ma'am.

   And my ranting about the end of Spring Break, has come to abrupt end. Thanks mom.

2 comments: