Tuesday, May 14, 2013

6th Song Was Sung! Ren-San!!

  Ren-san! Ren-san! Its his turn to sing! He actually kind of sung a week ago and I forgot to post about it. I was on a deadly spree of looking for Maji Love 2000% songs because my most used mp3 website stopped letting me download straight to my computer. By the way, that problem is solved. So anyway, this time it was Ren-san's turn! I actually started calling him Ren-san because of this show. Haruka-chan still calls him Jinguji-san, his fan girls call him Ren-sama, I think that he's a pervert so I'm all like Ren-san!  I call him that just because I want to. Yeah. That and I realized that he's older than me by around 6-7 years and I will NOT call Ren-sama. That's degrading. Sorry Ren-san.
   Anyway! His song was awesome! He was a model! Yeah, a model. I kind of laughed at that part. Then the lights went out and everyone was about to panic so he was all like, singing time!! But there was no music, so to be able to completely save the show, Haruka-chan to the rescue! But Haruka-chan was stop, by Ren-san's Onii-san!! To Ren-san, his Onii-san was mean and just forced him to go to the acadmey to be a spokesperson for his business. In fact, he was the one who told him to do this modeling thing.
   But he didn't stop Haruka-chan, he took over! Onii-san made it and saved the show! And Ren-san's song was awesome. Yeah, Onii-san! Yea, Ren-san! Yea, Haruka-chan!  Ren-san's singing was great!! Ren-san!


2 comments: