Monday, December 2, 2013

Japan

Truth be told, when I think about it....

Japan is the weirdest thing since canned water...oh wait, they did that.

So I was bored and was like, hey! I'll look up anime memes! So I typed in, funny Japanese memes. And the most weirdest possible shiz popped up on my screen. OH my gosh. I seriously thought I was going to get a lot of anime pictures with hirigana on it or whatever but NO! THIS is what came up. On short I mean.







Okay, so, serious point out there when I see Japanese junk...okay. Well that's strange....
OKAY EVERYBODY NOW LET'S GO DRESS LIKE SCHOOL GIRLS!!!
And cosplay. Everybody cosplay... JAPAN FOREVER!! And yes, one of the main reasons I want to learn Japanese is so that I can watch anime without subs and read manga raw. What are YOU going to do about it? There are other reasons though...

2 comments:

  1. the only thing that made me go WTD was the old man in a school girl's costume and that guy with the constipated face

    ReplyDelete