Monday, December 9, 2013

Mekaku City Actors: Anime

Okay, okay, okay. I'll keep this fangirling, post, brief.

Was bored and wanting to watch something so I went on Youtube and was just finished talking to Tokki about her new obsession, which, let me say again, I mentioned SO MANY TIMES already. But ya, know. It's cool. It's just cool. Anyway, so that would be the Kagerou Project!! YEP, it's AWESOME! And I already posted about how it is most DEFINITELY becoming an anime, that they just haven't announced when it would be out.

Well, for all Kagepro fans. THE DATE (somewhat) IS HERE!!

I literally started screaming my head off. Not even joking. Started screaming. Right there. After reading the info. APRIL 2014!! YEP! They plan to release it in April! So only 4 more months of waiting, and let me tell you, as bad as that sounds, it is WAY better than checking the Internet every other day hoping that the date is there. It's good to know. It really is. It helps my soul. Anyway, so I'll probably react to this the same way I did to Utapri season 2 (which they are now making a 3rd season....really?) freaking out about it, but hopefully not posting about every week. Sorry about that by the way, but yeah! Mekaku City Actors is officially on a role! They announced it after they put out Puella Magi: Madoka Magica - The Movie: Rebellion. Which I said I watched, and didn't. Sorry. So yepzers! YAY!!!

I shall leave (some of you) to your screaming now. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment