Friday, December 6, 2013

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Ton Crap of Spin Offs

Mahoshoujo Madoko Magica, also know as, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, ended simly, altough the series itself was anything but simple. I've watched the anime, the original series, and have looked into it and now have come to realize that there are around 2 spin off manga series, plus the original manga series, and also a movie that follows Homura after Madoka is but a concept, an idea, a goddess. If you watch the anime you'll know what I'm talking about. And if you do, remeber this, that thing is EVIL. NEVER accept it.

Anyway, the spin off series are Mahoshoujo Kazumi Magica- The Innocent Malice and Mahoshoujo Oriko Magica- Symmtry Diamond. The movie adaptation is directly after the end of the anime serires. It's something Rebellion. So now I have to put aside Karneval for now so that I can watch the movie. I actually had put aside around two to three animes actually. Like Steins; Gate, I'm only on episode 18 of I think 25. That and Attack on Titan. Probably a few others too. It's not that they aren't good, I just got sidetracked. I'll probably have an anime redemtion say later this month. So today I will watch the movie adaptation to Madoka Magica, and then I'll probably watch Summer Wars. Another anime movie. THEN I'll spend my time catching up on mangas I've stop. And there is a VERY long list of those. Code: Breaker, Are You Alice?, Uwasai no Midor-chan, Mint na Bokura (actually I dropped this) and Alice 20th-1. So a lot. I REALLY want to catch up in Are You Alice? and DEFINITLY want to read the last few chapters remaining of Code:Breaker that is coming to a nice little close. I finished all the chapters that have been released of Assasination Classroom, but I probably need to check in on those too.

But now I've got off topic. Back to Madoka. Good anime, I might as well post a review of it too.

So this anime follows around a group of girls who are either one, offered to be magical girls, or two are already magical girls. And let me tell you, don't you DARE be fooled by those adorbaly colorful pictures. This isn't Sailor Moon! It is hardcore and awesome. Super suspensefull and REALLY good! It has a dash of everything! Betrayal, heartache, love, suspense, friendship, magic, action, and a WHOLE lot of despair and sadness! It. Is. SO. Awesome. It's the supernatural, sci-fi, colorful, girly based anime of the centuary! It's pretty original as far as the magical girl genre goes, but it takes a while to really get going. So that's annoying. It's good though. Really good, so definitly reccomended. AND no spoilers! Just enought to leave you wanting to watch it. Anyway, if you do watch it, REMEBER MY WORDS!! BEWARE THE SPACE BUNNY CAT THINGY!


Based on color, Pink: Madoka, Black: Hamura, Yellow: Mami, Blue: Sayaka, Red: Kyouko? Not sure, forgot

2 comments: