Friday, December 6, 2013

NO MORE SYNOPOSISES-ES!! (is that it?)

Recently all I have been posting about is anime and anime movies synopsises (I'm not sure if that is correct or not) and reviews. But I realized that if I keep writing all these extremely  spoiler-rific things then nobody can watch it!! I pretty much gave everything away about Amnesia and all it really had keeping you interested are the guys and the suspense/mystery. I am SO sorry anyone who has read any of these things because I COMPLETELY ruined it for you. So sorry, really sorry, gomenasai!!

Anyway, I have decided to keep posting reviews and junk just not their entire plot line with it. Because, I've realized, I REALLY like writing about these animes and junk. They. Are. AWESOME! Oh, and someone, I shall call her Cello, because if you knew her name, it would be funny. She asked me to recommend some anime and I went STRAIGHT here and went completely NUTZ! I wrote 13 animes down right off the back which included Code:Breaker, Code Geass, Pandora Hearts, and Stardriver! Probably a whole bunch more but that's the only thing I can really think of right now. So anyway, I will posting about 3- 4 (too lazy to count) more anime reviews hopefully today. So, yerah.

OH! AND quick question! If your life was an anime, what would it be called, and what would be your opening and ending theme song. Any song you want whether it be from another anime, a real song made by super strange looking, but awesome, Kpop girls, vocaloid song, or an American song. So, go!

P.S. Haven't thought of the name but opening would be Zoetrope and ending would be Humanity has Declined ending theme. ^u^ Sayounara mina-san!

Okay, about last thing, I was on a role, so...go with it.

2 comments:

  1. my anime's title would be Fantasy Daze, my opening song would be Brick By Boring Brick by Paramore, and my ending song would be Renegade by Paramore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) Had NO idea you listened to Paramore. She's awesome though, so AWESOME CHOSES!! ^u^
      2) cool title

      Delete