Thursday, January 30, 2014

This Actually Happened

Recently in one of my post I was (once again) apologizing for having not posted a single post in such a long time. On an completely unrelated note, I'm really sorry about that! Gomenasai!! But I did post a review so if you really want to, you can check that out.

So now that that's out and done with, back to what I was going to post about. And it was a happy, happy day for me. This event is probably meaningless and uneventful for you, but oh so happy and awesome for me. It left me smiling for the rest of the day, even though I had a lot of work to finish the very next period. Anyway, I guess I should get around to telling you what it actually is.

Once upon a time, in school somewhere outside of Clemson road? there I was, sitting in algebra class, finishing up my last anime review instead of doing my Lumosity thing that we do everyday as a warm up. Just when I was finishing my last sentence and spell checking it for mistakes (Tokki) my teacher Sebastian said it was time to take the notes for 4.7. And as most of you know already, I am not a worker. I am not a note taker or a pay attentioner. But today I decided to take my notes. And I was rewarded wholeheartedly. The assignment I thought I had lost the week before had ended up being embedded in the pages of my algebra notebook. I would have probably never found it. I was actually going to re do it. BUT I didn't HAVE TO!! YAY!

Oh and because I am WAY to lazy to make a new post I think I'll just put it here. Hey, hey it SNOWED over here!! Yay!!!!!!!!! That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats~! (enthusiastic clapping and cheers heard from the crowd)

    ReplyDelete