Monday, February 3, 2014

RP! I Don't Usually but I was Curious..

So I was wondering one day what RP was like and if it was fun because my brother was all like, 'Me and my friends larp', and my friend really likes RP so I was like, hmmm, maybe I'll like it? So I joined this online community, which was the biggest anime RP community on Google +. Yeah, well, it just looked stupid. I don't hold anyone who does like it against them, but I don't like it. But I was bored and this was just sitting right there in my face so....

ANIME RP ROMANCE TIME!!

Main interactive character: Lelou Jin Draka (Jin)
Age: 17
Likes: (on short terms) motorcycles, bikes, smart girls (just prefers these and is a playboy), and cats
Dislikes: distrust
Personality: An antisocial guy with a mysterious determiner. Doesn't have any main friends but has always has a flock of girls and maybe a few guys following him around. He's never been seen anywhere besides at school or going home. He doesn't mind people, but would prefer not to be around them. He has a weird thing for cats that nobody knows about. He happens to like smart girls because his mother was a scientist and engineer and he loved her more than anything else. He himself is really, really good at school. He has trust issues which is probably why he is so antisocial. All he really has been seen doing is frowning or smiling but flirting with girls.

Main interactive character: Anaiya (Ana) Runesse
Age: 17
Likes: the arts such as singing, acting, dancing, playing instruments, animals, and science
Dislikes: bland food, annoying, talkative, or rude people (is still nice to them)
Personality: Isn't super popular but isn't a total loner, her and her friends are close, but not so close at the same time. She doesn't much like other people but really, really loves being in front of them showing off her talents. Despite how bad she is at everything else, she likes science and with it, is good at math. She's average if not below in everything else. She's also strong willed and likes to help animals a lot.
Description: The girl in the picture needs longer hair and that's her


Scene: Jin had been new at the school for three months and is walking home from some karaoke thing a girl had invited him to. At the same time, Anaiya and her friend Marli aren't too far ahead of him going home from a new cake shop when Anaiya remembers an assignment that she needs to turn in. It's around 6 or 7 pm either just after sunset or at sunset.
Anaiya

Scene 1, Act 1
Jin: Walking bike up hill. Closes eyes and sighs
Jin: Hears a girl's voice
Anaiya: "I for-GOT!!!'
Jin: Opens eyes to see a girl looking back towards the top of the hill but running downwards.
Anaiya: Running full force down hill, after yelling towards friend, turns forward only to fail to stop before running into Jin and his bike
Anaiya: 'WATCH OUT!!!'
Jin: 'WHAT THE HE**?!'
CRASH
Jin: 'What the heck? You don't just run without looking!' On the ground trying to recover -he got the worst of it
Anaiya: Up and off of him 'Sorry! Really sorry! Will do! Gotta GOO!!'
Anaiya's Friend Marli: 'Hey! An! Hey are you okay!!'
Marli: Runs down hill breathing hard 'Man she can run'
Jin: Glances Marli up and down 'So, what's with her.'
Marli: Looks at Jin: 'Oh! Um, that's Anaiya. She's j-jumpy' starting to get anxious
Jin: 'Hmm'
Marli: 'She told me not to wait, so if you'd like me to help you get your bike home that'd be great!'
Jin: Thinks over. 'Sure'
Marli: blushing and smiling
Jin & Marli: start walking up the hill
Jin: halfheartedly glances back, sees bag
Marli: glances back with Jin 'Oh! That's Ana's!' goes and picks it up
Marli: 'She's going to need this! She forgot to turn in an assignment. Maybe I can still catch her..'
Jin: 'Maybe I can get on your good side. Why don't I do it?" 
Marli: Looks a little disheartened 'A-are you sure? I mean, she could turn it in tomorrow...'
Jin: 'I think your friend might really need that.' smirks at Marli from underneath bangs
Marli: blushes hard 'Oh, heh, well I guess so. See you...um..later then?'
Jin: pulls out pencil and pad 'Here. Write down your number and give it to me tomorrow'
Marli: 'S-sure!!'
Jin: smirks then winks 'See ya later' Gets on bike and rides down hill
Marli: 'Sorry Ana..' looks at Jin down the hill, turns and goes back up *also thinking how strange he looked riding a bike after doing the whole bad boy, mysterio dealio*

End of Act 1

Scene 1, Act 2
Anaiya: races across street while lights green a car almost hits her but stops
Anaiya: puts hands out to car 'Sorry!! I'm in a rush! Thank you!!'
Man in Car: 'Hey, wait, HOLD ON!'
Anaiya: continues racing down street back towards school 'God, please don't let me get hit! I still need to turn in my assignment!'
Jin: Rides down hill, puts one leg on side of bike right before reaching a crosswalk and steps off bike, stopping it
Jin: 'Good lord, this girl is going to die.'
Jin: light turns red, jumps on bike and goes after Anaiya
Anaiya: still running 'Ahh! I can see the school!! Dang it! Gates are closed!'
Jin: 'There she is. She's about the cross the road again.'
Jin: Gets off bike with bag in hand 'Hey!!' 
Jin: whispering 'A-Ana? Ana I think?'
Jin: 'H-hey! ANA!'
Anaiya: steps off curb going towards school 'Huh?' turns around in the middle of the street
Jin: eyes wide 'ANA!!' points towards car
Anaiya: turns in direction
Anaiya: 'Oh mother of go-
Jin: 'DON'T JUST STAND THERE!!! MOVE!!' runs towards Anaiya, still a to far away to reach her
Anaiya: Looks at Jin and starts running and jumps to the curb, car swerves to a stop, just barely missing her
Jin: stops running, looks at Anaiya, stunned
Anaiya: looks stunned, blinks, then puts hands together in a prayer fashion. 'Dear God, thank you for hearing my wish and granting it!'
Anaiya: Brushes self off and stands up notices bag is not at side
Anaiya: 'I take that back, MY BAG GOT RAN OVER!!'
Anaiya: Runs into road again towards stopped car, bags hands on driver side window and smashes face up against it
Anaiya: 'MY BAAGG!!! DID YOU SEE IT?!?!'
Guy in car: 'AHHHH!! DEAR MOTHER OF EVERYTHING HOLLY!
Jin: snaps out of stunned state 'H-hey! I have your bag!'
Anaiya: turns, then glares 'What? Why would you have it?'
Jin: Looks a little surprised as he comes to stands next to her. 'What? You ran into me and dropped it. Your friend...um...just that girl, asked me to bring it to you'
Anaiya: scrutinize him 'Thank you, I guess.' 
Jin: Holds out bag 'Yeah, whatever.'
Anaiya: Takes it, slightly annoyed at his response
Anaiya: 'Well thanks anyway' throws irritated glance 'but I have to go. Oh um, sorry about that' apologized to the dude in the car
Guy in the car: holding chest and breathing hard. Quiet 'Uh' weeze 'huhn' weeze
Anaiya: cringes at guy, then starts walking
Jin: turns back to forgotten bike
Anaiya: 'Ahh! Ouch, ouch, ouch!' stumbles and leans against car, wincing
Jin: Glances back at her 
Anaiya: leans head over leg looking at it
Jin: staring at her
Anaiya: noticing him staring, straightens up, and walks to other side of the street, limping just a little
Jin: stares at her a little longer, turns back towards bike, sighs, and then walks over to the other side of the street
Anaiya: glances at him 'What? I'm fine now.'
Jin: looks at leg, knee is showing bone from the jump to the curb and is bleeding profusely
Anaiya: cover view of leg with bag 'What?'
Jin: looks at her and sighs 'Your obviously not fine and probably can't get over that gate with a leg like that.'
Anaiya: Glares at him 'What the he** do you know!? All I need is a band-aid and I'm good so f***k off!'
Jin: looks irritatingly down at her 'I could see the bone.'
Anaiya: 'And?'
Jin: Stares at her
Anaiya: Stares back
Jin: continuing staring
Anaiya: also still staring
Jin: Getting more frustrated but still staring
Anaiya: same expression
Jin: 'Ugh! Just let me help you over the gate at least! I'm TRYING to help you!'
Anaiya: 'Well stop trying I don't need you help!'
Jin: 'Fine then go over the gate'
Anaiya: 'Fine!'
Both: go around to the side of the school where they wouldn't be seen to a place that's relatively easy to get into for the school
Anaiya: 'Look up and I'll leave a black eye for you to show to you buddies.' says with dead serious , mad face
Jin: looks back 'Fine'
Anaiya: tosses bag over wall then jumps up and grabs ledge
Anaiya: attempts to place foot on the wall only to wince hard and let it drop seconds later
Jin: 'Wanna keep trying?'
Anaiya: looks down and glares at him 
Anaiya: looks back up and uses other leg and pushes self up, then uses other knee to try to drop onto the ledge
Anaiya: 'Ahh!!' let's her leg fall from the ledge
Jin: sighs, deepening his frown
Anaiya: '...' still dangling
Jin: '...What? Can't get down?'
Anaiya: '...' glaring at wall
Jin: 'Here.' puts out his intertwined hands for Anaiya to step on instead of jumping down and hurting leg more
Anaiya: 'NO! I can get down!' yells from the side
Jin: 'Just let m-
Anaiya: 'I said I was FINE!!' lets go abruptly and falls, scrapping other knee and arms against the brick wall from falling wrong
Anaiya: wincing 'Ahh! Ouch, ouch, ouch...' 
Jin: sighs 'I told you not to.'
Anaiya: stands up and glares at him 'I need to get in there'
Jin: '...'
Anaiya: breaths deeply and closes eyes 'Please help me' while head is downwards
Jin: frowing *still* 
Jin: slight smirk, but reverts back to frown 
Jin: Kneels down and intertwines hands for her to step on 'Here'
Anaiya: carefully steps on it and places hands on the ledge, she's higher than she was before
Jin: stands up slowly, pushing Anaiya upwards
Anaiya: uses good leg to get onto ledge and sits
Jin: 'Never took you for the princess type'
Anaiya: eyes go wide and gets furious
Jin: Gets himself on the ledge and jumps down to the other side
Jin: puts hands out for her to step down on 'Here'
Anaiya: gets on, trying to keep balance 'Woah..'
Anaiya: Fall forward 'Waggh!!'
Jin: lets go of hand, catches her fall and sets her on the ground
Anaiya: glares up at him. 
Jin: ' You can't leave that like that we need to get inside and go to the nurse's office. Then you need to go to the hospital' turns toward building
Anaiya: swings hand back and smacks him on the back of his head hard
Jin: 'OUCH!! WHAT THE HE** GIRLY!?!'
Anaiya: 'Be grateful it wasn't a black eye' picks up bag

End of Act 2

Okay. Whether this be good or bad...THIS WAS SO FUN!! I absolutely LOVED making this! I totally had no idea how fun role playing was! I guess it was more of script writing rather than role playing but still SO MUCH FUN! I really don't car if it was bad or good but tell me what you thought because I kind of just went on a whim here. As in, this would never happen in real life and is super unrealistic and I personally think it sucks. So just tell me what you thought of it! Okay, BYE! And sorry for the abnormally long post. Heh heh!





2 comments:

  1. YOU MADE THE WHOLE THING UP?!! IT WAS REALLY GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! *bow* Thank You! *bow* hold your applause!! I would like to thank boredom and also the guy who gave the character Lelou's picture. I love ya man! But seriously, thanks, I was bored and if I really want to, I might continue you off it some day...but then again some of this stuff I need to edit out....

      Delete