Friday, February 7, 2014

Homestuck

I've been saying I'd make a post about Homestuck and now I finally have! And if you were expecting a summary of Homestuck, you are sorely mistaken person!! I mean really! One does not simply, explain Homestuck. LIKE A HUSS!!

P.S. The maker of Homestuck is Andrew Hussie.

Anyway, a brief explanation of what it IS, is that Homestuck is a super popular, super conplicated, but super AWESOME webcomic by Andrew Hussie on MS Paint Adventures. You can read it online at the link provided. Well, actually you have to go to Homestuck after going to the link. And then there's the alternative where you can watch it being read to you. (trust me, it's better than it sounds and really good) so I'll post that video here.


So yeah, there. Just watch this part and if you like it then go on Youtube and search 'Let's Read Homestuck Act 1, Part 2'. Above is part 1.

Oh, and just to make sure you actually watch the above, here is a little funny video about a rather nice person's view on Homestuck.



             

1 comment: