Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Joys of the Younger Years

I was sitting in first block today and then DFS was all like, Hey! Let's play a game! And if any of you guys were proper children without all this computer stuff then you know how to play (or used) hand games. Like Concentration and stuff. So fun. It's so fun.

I was feeling kind of nostalgic for all the old hand games I used to play and no longer remember how to. I still remember Concentration, Momma, Momma, Can't You See?, Shame;Shame, Double ThisThat, and Miss Mary Mack, but that's it. I knew a whole bunch before since I moved a lot and had nothing to do, and it was fun. Ah, hand games. Comment some hand games that you've played because I'm bored and want to look them up.

1 comment:

  1. Miss Sue (clap clap)
    Miss Sue (clap clap)
    Miss Sue's from Alabama
    Her nickname's Susie Anna (alternately clapping hands like in Concentration)
    Sittin' in a rocking chair (make rocking movements with arms like skiing)
    Eatin' baby crackers (make alligator mouths with your hands)
    Watchin' that clock go tick-tock
    Tick-tock choo-wa-wa-wa (with tick-tock move arms back and forth like a pendulum and with choo-wa-wa-wa make circular motions like that you would behind the back of a crazy person)
    ABCDEFG (make consecutive dots down arm for each letter)
    Wash those spiders off of me (make brushing movements)
    Kabooska Kabooska (make exploding movements with hands)
    I want my mama (clap hands as in prayer and lean on them with your face)
    Kabooska Kabooska (same as before)
    I know karate (karate chop stance)
    Kabooska Kabooska (same as before)
    I bet you can't freeze! (freeze until someone moves and loses)

    ReplyDelete