Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mekaku City Actors 2 !

By Mekaku City Actors 2 I mean this being the second post that I've made with this title but that's what I want to make this that the title blah, blah, no longer a sentence listening to music and kind of out of it.
Anyway! What I really wanted to say about this was that it's finally been announced.

Oh, wait, I said that wrong.
*ahem* MEKAKU CITY ACTORS HAS FINALLY BEEN ANNOUNCED AS AN ANIME THAT IS COMING OUT IN APRIL OH MI GOSH, OH MI GOSH, OH MI GOSH, AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
*bags on table* It's OUT!! *throws table and runs in circles* OH MI GOSH, OH MI GERBILS, OH MI GOSH!
*tosses table through window* OH MI GOSHZERS!! *jumps out window running into street* YYYEEEEESSSSS!!!

Ahem, now that that's out of the way. It's most certainly been announced and is being produced by the makers of Sasami-san@Ganbarani, Bakemonagatari, and Madoka Magica . So in a nutshell that means, this shiz is going to be fluffing boss. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.

Here is the second teaser trailer for the anime. I can't find Ene's so you might have to look that one up yourself.
I thought Mary's was a little off but I can get used to the voice.

Jumping up and down, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, Ican'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twaitICAN'TWAITICAN'TWAITICAN'TWAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment