Saturday, March 29, 2014

Ib Fanfics!

Well guess what?
I'm obsessed with yet ANOTHER thing in the line of anime, manga, and games. Of course, this one being Ib. (pronounced eeb) I've never really been the type to look up fanfictions or anything. (more the type to draw pics of the characters) And I'm not one to blindly read any one of them when I DO read them and say OMG this is AWESOME just because the OTP that I ship is in it. (come on, you know you do it sometimes...I do to with....certain animes *cough*)

So when I read this one Ib fanfic and said it was good, I really, really meant it. I absolutely LOVED this girl's fanfiction that she wrote. Of course, the OTP was Garry and Ib. Also it is a decent length in words and chapters. It's still continuing, but I thought I'd tell those Ib fans (PLAY THE GAME YOU GUYS!!) out there so they could obsess over it like me!

Here is the LINK to the story.

This story follows the "Promise of Reunion" ending for Ib which is pretty good and NOT filled with pedophilia if that is what you immediately started thinking and NO she is NOT a highschooler either if you also consider that pedophilia, which it is, and it is NOT in that fan fiction. Anyway, the writing is good, the plot is good and mostly consistent. She does a fairly good job of keeping the characters' original personalities in there and only altering them slightly. (which, are also pretty good!) Just read it, I totally recommend this and I think that it is AWESOME! It's called The Music Box and was published on fanfiction.net by aBeautifulWorld.

Also on my, I'm obsessed with Ib and nobody can stop me, post, I shall talk about a YouTube Ib fanfiction that I saw and am still watching when they FINALLY DO THE NEXT UPDATE!!! Kidding, kidding, I only started reading it yesterday...already done, but started yesterday. Don't get me wrong, it's not short or anything. Currently their are 12 parts and there are till being more made, so yeah. It follows Ib in the "Forgotten Portrait" ending. It's called the "Labyrinth of the Blue King". Coooll.. It's manga style and the art is PHENOMENAL. Garry's character is the best one done (in art and actual character personality too) but Ib is very much good, as in AMAZING as well. Here is the first chapter if anyone wants to start it.

Either way, I love them both! Totally think you guys should read/watch them! Okay that's it! I haven't posted in awhile so yeah. Oh!! And I couldn't wait. I'm watching The Devil is a Part Timer right now. I'll review when I'm done. Byzers!!!

1 comment: