Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Loveless Manga Obsession

My first real yaoi...
Unless you count Number 6. Which, by the way, after they kissed, I didn't even finish it. I went nuts when that happened like the whole world was ending.

And then Loveless.

Of course, at first I was like, "I'm sorry but I don't read this" and so my friend Boots is just like NO! NO! Read it. LOOK AT THIS! And so she forcibly made me look at the first chapter or so where...where...
Caution: Fangirling Detected

KYYAAA!!! It was so. CUTE!! Soubi leaned over the table and *nosebleed* KISSED RITSUKA!!!! KKKYYYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! It was just too cute!

Fair warning, read the manga. Do NOT watch the anime!!
It sucks so hard. Soooo hard. Ugh it's disgusting

And then there's the manga. Oh my goodness....AHHH!! So cute!

AHEM!
Anyway, as you can see this manga is so cute and is more of a shounen ai rather than a yaoi because it's not that bad. It's not like most yaoi's where you can see literally everything or where every single character that is a guy is gay. Since that happens so often, it's really, really, irritating. I mean, why would I want to watch that all the time. Well, yes the first few mangas and animes were oh so cute! But I haven't seen any other ones that weren't EXACTLY like that. Anyway, so I am currently in LOVE with Loveless (ha, joke) and since this lady updates every YEAR or so, I am wanting in angony as I wait to see what will happen next with Soubi and Ritsuka and, and, and *nosebleed* eh. Sorry. So yeah. This manga is so awesome it hurts! Yeee!!


2 comments:

  1. I haven't read it yet, but I do prefer the more subtle yaoi like Loveless over the super focused on yaoi that I've caught an episode or two of and can't exactly deal with without running away >////< (talking to you Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi =_=). I ALSO RECOMMEND BEAUTY POP IT IS SO CUTE AND IT'S A MANGA AND IT' BASICALLY ONE OF THE MOST SIMPLE AND PERFECT LOVE STORIES (like AAA I guess??? That's a good one too) ABOUT 2 STUDENTS THAT ROCK AT CUTTING HAIR I DON'T HOW TO DESCRIBE IT BUT READ IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Do. Not. Approve.

    ReplyDelete