Monday, March 24, 2014

Quick Reminder! Spring Break Anime Cram List!

Heyo again!

As you can see, I am reminding you of something. About the Spring Break Anime Cram List. The thing is, this suggestion thing, clearly has a deadline. You can't give me stuff about spring break after spring break. I mean, what the hez!? And during spring break I'll be too busy watching anime to post for a while. Yeah, sorry guys, not posting until after spring break. Longest time I got with nonstop continuous anime, 1 whole week!!

Oh yeah!

Anyways, the same rules apply but I will no longer be accepting any more suggestions or requests after April 4th. And so you guys will have it easier, right below my Otaku's Favorite List will by Spring Break Anime Cram list! And on the Saturday after April 4th I'll have a poll open for the anime that I should watch first! And of course, as the first anime for spring break, no matter what I thought of it, I'll reveiw it too! Please, please, PLEASE help me pick out some good ones. Just post me a suggestion with a pic of the anime on Google+!

I'll be waiting for your response. BLLEEEHHH!!! Thanks guys!!
That goes for you too Tokki and Black Star!! Seriously! I'm running low! BYEZERS!!

1 comment:

  1. Screaming because KnB is at the top of the list, and the second season is already up to ep. 24, 25 upcoming Saturday. But that also means it should be ending soon since the last season was only 27 episodes (counting OVA type stuff too) TT^TT All I'm waiting for is for OHSHC to have a 2nd season... I can't really recommend anything since I'm kinda stuck on KnB and all the anime I've watched were because of you or you've already watched =_=

    ReplyDelete