Friday, March 21, 2014

To One of my Best Friends - Black Star/Shadow Chaser because She Changed her Screen Name

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear....

Aw screw it. I'll just show you a video bleh!!

I'm not really sure what the video is like so....um...yeah. I just kind of don't know. Hope it's awesome!! WOOT WOOT!!! 
Alalalala!!

Guess who is not the youngest anymore!?!?! Come on guess!! 
It's Angel. 
o-o

Nah. 
IT'S YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dun dun dun dun dunDUN! Dun dun dun dun dun DUN! Doo doo DOA doo doo DOA!! And here is some Kuroko no Basket for you and some Free! Iwatobi Swim Club as well.


         


Oh! And also a Kuroko no Basket birthday game!! HAPPPY BBIIIRRTHDAYY!! WE MISS YOU!!! You know who too!! <3 <3 <3 <3


4 comments:

  1. Birthday is December 19th. Oh fudge yeah. I'm so cooll
    <(=\\\u\\\=)> ~bluuussshhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I RECEIVED A GIFT FROM MORIYAMA YOSHITAKA (a character I don't know xDDDD and you should watch/make a review on KnB *cough* just sayin) OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH ZEE I'M ACTUALLY FLIPPING OUT BC WHA HOI BIRTHDAY MESSAGES MAKE ME HAPPY!!!! Miss you guys a ton too (duh?) and I'm legit just waiting for the day that I can go back for a while (or forever) and see everyone (you too SarBear~) ^_^ That birthday song was perfect btw harhar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got to watch it first.... dddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrppppppppp.
      But yeas I will make a review because you love it so much!! 0~u0~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

      Delete
  3. HOLY CRAP IT WAS MEG'S B-DAY?!! SHAT!!!

    ReplyDelete