Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mekakucity Actors Anime - Episode 1 and 2 Reaction

Anywho, it started off... well, confusing for others, but not so much for me. (don't worry, I won't spoil it with my strange Vocaloid knowledge) Then it went straight into introducing the characters. No bullcrap. Just like it should be. Of course, those animes with a bit of mystery shrouding the characters isn't always that bad either. I found it a pretty good so far. It follows the mangas first timeline (if anyone has read it) and I think it will stay that way.

Weeeellll, I'm not going to lie. This is probably going to be really really biased because. Well. I just love it too much!! The song series and everything is just so awesome and OH MY GOSH!!!! *fangirl seizure*

Ahem. Well anyway, yeah. I still would like to at least do that. Sounds cool enough so bleh.

Look at Ene. Promoting the anime.
You go Ene. You go.
That kind of makes sense seeing how there just isn't enough time in 12 episodes for all of the timeline jumping. The route that I see it taking is like the song series. In the song series, they started in the middle. Developed the characters further, staying in present. Then they went started going backwards and backwards and then stop. Future events again. Then REEEAALLLY far back, explaining all this stuff that you kind of just have to figure out, and then back to present and everything is like...What? It might not make sense to you now, but in 12 weeks it will.

Okay that might not be entirely correct but whatever. So that's how I see it going and it's not bad. The art is like... iffish. I personally think the original art style was waaaaaaay better, but that's just me you know. I freaking LOVED the old art style. (manga/novel/song series most way through) So yeah, that might not be good for everyone bleh, blah, bloo. I was online earlier and I already saw some original fans complaining about how Kano didn't have his original color shirt and his hair wasn't his original design. (I find this a little hard to overlook as well) But what I do love is the freaking voice acting. I. Freaking. LOVE. It. Konoha is my most FFAAAVVOORRITE male (or any gender) Japanese voice actor. Miyano Mamouru!!! KYYAAA!! Best guy (who is real) EVER! SQQQUUUEEEEEEE!!!!

Oh if anyone wants to know he played Ichinose Tokiya and Yagami Light in Uta no Prince Sama and Death Note! Yeeessshh..... YEEESSSHH!!!! YES, YES, YES! So he's mine, back off.

So anywhozers. The background was.. well... iffish too. I assume this is because the only characters that your really going to be seeing is only the important ones because they put absolutely NO effort into the background characters. Background isn't bad though. Setting is a better word for it. And I guess some people could even see it as being a shroud of mystery over the entire seires helping emphasize some point s in the show. Such as the one where Kisaragi Momo was being watched. (Oh mi gozers that part where they started playing the song. SO COOL! But I thought IA sang it better... -3-) The opening and closings too. Definitely strong parts of the anime.

That new song was awesome. I can't believe he did that! I kind of just thought he'd do Children Record but the new one is super cool too.
Full cast of protaganists!



So overall I find it to be rather okay. I of course am still flipping out about it. So I think it's cool. Check it out. The first two episodes are avalible for free streaming on Crunchyroll. Bye!!

4 comments:

  1. As a rule, I don't fangirl. But I CAN get super excited about stuff and jump around my room in silent screaming. I still haven't watched it yet though . . . like I said, Mom no like anime (-_- ) BUT I NEED TO SEE IT (TT-TT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, could you get rid of your "Robot Verification" thing? It's super annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh... I thought I did...
    OH CRAP NEW BLOG!!! Okay got that...oops...

    ReplyDelete