Friday, May 2, 2014

Watashi ni xx Shinasai NOT Rant

Now THIS is definitly a first. I'm not complaining!
This stupid manga that has me drawn in and unable to leave (WTF HECK may I add) has FINALLY made me happy! I'm actually okay with the recent chapters that have been released. 

Okay, okay, okay! First off. SPOILERS. SPOILERS. SPOILERS. SPOILERS.

I've warned you. (unlike the others, SO sorry!!)
One of the many times Watashi Ni xx Shinasai
found itself onto a magazine cover in Japan
Finally, finally, finally, we get passed Mami confessing to Akira. About GOSH FREAKING TIME if you ask me! I mean seriously. Like we didn't see this coming the moment she said she liked Shigure and would sabotage the (idiotic) heroine to get him. I mean... foreshadow much? Kaah! (sorry, I don't know the word form of that sound that some girls make when their saying stuff like that... That's the closest I got.) So anyway, then she ran off, trying hard not to cry and Akira is all like, Da Fuq?! Then he happens to run into Yukina. And guess what? No beating around the bush. No sweet talk (until after). Just straight up no Yukina messing up. She. Broke. Up. With. Him. They cried a little and were back to the way they were before. Adorable cousin with Yukina still loving him, just not in that way. She watches out for him and that is what it is. And I'm like, SWEET! About time! Because my AkiraxYukina ship left the harbor and capsized far out at sea with the rescuers still trying to find survivors but we all know that it's gone and it's not coming back. 

Wow. Depressing much? Yeesh. Bad metaphor Ookami.

Anywho, then after that Shigure is all coming home and Mami wants to talk to Hisame. In private. Hisame of course makes-
 annnnd a laptop just fell on my foot. Not mine of course but wow. Huh. Okay back to being an Otaku, wait no....Otacool.. So blah, bleh, HISAME!

Anyway, so of course Hisame makes Yukina come with him to watch and stuff. But Shigure is back and he's all jerky like 'AH HEEELL NAAH!!' when Yukina's mother tells him where she is. Then Akira (not being jealous I swear) says something that makes even ME think. Approximately, he said this "You can't be with her... Because you can't accept all of her" And I'm like...huh. Whaddaya know. Shigure goes and runs off to Yukina saying how DARE you hang out with Hisame?! Nuh uh, no more, can't see him ANYMORE. Also he does something I think is just horrible because Yukina actually became more AWARE of the people around her and who she was hurting with everyhting she was doing, and Shigure had the balls to say 'I liked you before. You've changed. Become weaker' and I'm like AWWW HEELLLL NAAAHHH!! LET ME IN THERE I'LL BEAT YOU TO A BLOODY PULP YOU LITTLE SICK WEASEL!! But Yukina instead does what she used to with the missions and stuff saying 'Your mission!! Is to not hate me!' and THEN  he apologizes.
Look at that tsundere face.
Don't cha just love it??

This. Mother. Fudging. DOUCHE BAG!!!

But Hisame makes more progress. They talk about the hair clips. Mami has calmed down from before and asks why he gave it to her. He says (at first) it was because it was more fun to mess with a happy toy! But then he changes it quickly. "NO. No, that's not it. I wanted to see you smile Mami. Because... Because... I LOVE YOU!!" and Watashi ni xx Shinasai fans everywhere fist bumped the air in silent approval, gratitude, and happiness. Silent tears ran down their cheeks as imaginary fireworks went up behind them. I seriously cannot WAIT until the next chapter release. AHH!!

1 comment: