Monday, May 19, 2014

Isshuukan Friends Reaction

This was just. So. Flipping. Cute.

Oh wow so cute. I love it.
Awww..... so cute.. ^w^

Straight down to business!! First of all, I've never been much of a moe fan. Bleh moe. It's stupid. I hate you all who say your stupid for not liking moe. Because true moe, is irritating.
Anywho, later maybe I'll make a post explaining my vendetta against moe characters aaaannd yep that is exactly what I'm going to do.

But back to the point. Isshuukan Friends. So. Flipping. Cute.
I love this anime, even thought I've only seen the first three episodes. It's about this boy, Shintaro, as I like to call him by his last name, wants to make friends with a girl named Fujimiya. Who also happens to never socialize, talk, or interact with anyone friendlish for the entire time they've been in the same class. Eventually, he does seem to get through to this seemingly cold girl....who in truth is super nice, cute, sweet, and adorable!! But at the end of the week she tells Shintaro something unsettling. The memories of her friends and close people (excluding family) is forgotten at the beginning of each week! What is Shintaro to do?

As weird as this sound, it's really original. I mean....
Where have you heard this storyline before? (Ef)

BESIDES THAT PIECE OF CRAP!!!

Okay, so maybe it's already been done, but it was done very nicely in my opinion with Isshuukan Friends. And as much as people like to think, well at least I think they like to think, I don't really think (oh wow, shutup Ookami!!) that this anime falls under the moe genre. It should fall under the totally freaking kawaii genre in my opinion! But of course, it is slice of life;(weirdly enough, because that type of amnesia is most certainly not common in life) school life genre.

The characters, of course, are likable and though the music is not really my taste, per say, it fits the anime well I suppose. The art is great too. The backgrounds are really good in a cartoony way.
Part of the nicely drawn and very cute opening sequence that
 I tend to skip because I just.. don't really like the song...
In further development of the anime I really see it just the two main characters staying friends. I mean... I kind of expect it to branch off into something more!! than just friendship, but it would definitely keep something personal of it's own if it just stayed the way it was. With just two friends. An isolated girl and a boy who wants to help. It seems....better in some way. In my opinion. Of course in the manga, I really do assume that it's going to go into more of a boyfriend, girlfiriend relationship (if it hasn't already) so bleh my opinions I guess!! ^w^

1 comment:

  1. Wait, so the girl loses her memory at the beginning of every week? HOW THE FREAK IS SHE STILL ALIVE?!

    ReplyDelete