Thursday, June 19, 2014

It's Been Too Long

For one thing, it's summer.

Thank the lord for summer vacation people! It truly is a blessing!! Other than spending way too much time with your parents it's pretty much the best thing ever  for a student.

Speaking of summer, I've pretty much slacked off to the max because of it and also a lack of computer usage. Mostly just laziness. My bad. (only half sorry)
Just some awesome movie that I'm
going to watch this summer.
Also it kind of fits the whole summer theme.

So I shall be back on top of all my anime stuff, and manga stuff, and review and stuff and a whole bunch of other stuff and everything else and blah, blah, blah. Also since it's summer, I've already spent a lot of my time looking up different animes and other junk. So I'll probably have way more animes added to list as of today.

If I am still paying attention to my blog, which I should have been BEFORE. SO-O sorry guys! Keeping a blog is so much work. GRAAAH!! But I am committed and shall keep it geared up and well oiled! As well as I can....

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome back~ I'm hooked on this currently ongoing sports anime on Volley Ball called Haikyuu! a nd the girst 6 episodes are half ehmazing half omfg these lines are so cheesy like wow. But then it gets reeaally good and you get hooked but there are only 11 or 12 episodes so far and the most recent was a cliff hanger so I have to wait until 2 am on Saturday... Thought I'd share my most recent escapade with you and good luck on catching up on your blog bc I know for a damn fact my posts won't be getting done for a long while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer Wars! You see the review I did on that? Totally recommend it.
    And another thing: ABOUT TIME YOU UPDATED!!! GOSH!!!

    ReplyDelete