Thursday, February 11, 2016

Cheese in the Trap: Drama ~ First Impression

I already posted about Cheese in the Trap earlier. It was around December I think? I was supposed to have it posted around October but it ended up being posted early December because I suck and stuff. Hah.

Well anyway, earlier last month, around the first week or so of January, the live action drama of Cheese in the Trap cam out. I, of course, had to watch it. As of this point I have only watched the first 2 episodes of it and haven't watched any further. Even though there are a lot more episodes of it out by now.

And here we go!

Inho doesn't look big, but he does look like a
natural fucking model. He knows he looks good.
Do I even need to go over Inha though?
Perfect casting for her.
So first of all, it already has diverged from the plotline of the original series. It progresses a lot faster too.(which is inevitable seeing as they have less time and freedom to allow any seriously slow stuff, becuase Cheese in the Trap can be really slow sometimes...) But the first thing I noticed is that it immediantly started by giving her a full on reason for not liking Jung or feeling suspcious of Jung. Jung also was acting really super creepy too. Example, he orders two drinks, gives one to her, even though he doesn't know her and he doesn't smile or anything just kind of passive agressively hands her a strawberry milkshake.

I'm not even kidding. Also the incident with her changing her classes or checking her classes and leaving it open. Yeah, NO ONE DOES THAT, especially not Sul who was on top of her game about everything. It was just there so that she could accuse Jung, Jung would go the next episode and a half looking guilty, playing like he did it, even if you know he didn't do it, but it gets to the point where you think maybe he did??? And nah, he's just acting guilty because Jung.
That's another thing. I think they missed the mark on Jung's character. He for one, looks suspcious as hell. The point of Jung is that he's not supposed to look suspicous unless he's actually up to something or just plans doesn't like the person who is being aggravating as fuck. See Inha or dude with red hair. He doesn't ever really drop the fake smile in front of peers ever. Nor does he lurk. He just happens to be there. And when he does lurk, he does it well enough that even Sul does not see him.
*Skeptical Stare*
Mmmmmmm.....
I don't know why, but I just can't like the actress for Sul. I like her hair. I just don't like...her.

But I love Inho and Inha! They're prefect. If I watched the series all the way through, it would be because of fandom dedication and the Baeks. Just saying.

Despite my criticisms of the show from my point of view of already having read most of the comic (haven't read all of 3rd season or 4th season) I still say that I might watch it. It's not that bad. I would watch it as a seperate drama altogether though. So I'd reccomend it. Especially because I don't watch nor like dramas very often. Except two dads. That's hilarious. Sorta wish they were gay for each other because I already placed the mom and dad of the two males. 0w0


No comments:

Post a Comment